I am always interested in building a Point Of Sales kind of system but lately the itch grows exponentially. I have been annoyed by those "scan QR in the table to order" apps; from bad UX to down right not functional. Let's document it here.
Some annoyance I faced as a user:
- I need to download 40MBs of PDF to see menu. Fuck this shit
- Ordering experience is bad:
- Bloated UI
- No real feedback when I order.
- Paying is a mess. Even saweria is better existing solution.
- For the love of god, no way to split bills.
- I want it to be able to be used by restaurants and also just shop in general.
- Better order experience:
- Multi user can order for the party
- Quick feedback if the order is successfully submitted
- Integrate QRIS for payment with split bills enabled
Let's see how this turns out. :)